KLC provides construction law services in all representative capacities for both commercial and residential clients.
KLC provides a full range of construction law services ranging from liens and bonds and contract negotiation to litigation of complex construction disputes.
KLC is also experienced in representing both homeowners and contractors in litigation, mediation, and contract negotiation. Residential construction disputes are difficult to navigate and are a legal minefield wherein the best safeguard for both contractors and homeowners is a well written contract.
Typical construction legal services provided by KLC:
- business formation
- bond filings & defense
- change orders
- construction defect issues
- water penetration issues
- contract drafting
- contract negotiation
- contract preparation
- debt collection
- design errors and omissions
- defense against claims
- general legal representation
- mechanic’s and materialmen’s lien filings & defense
- constitutional lien filings & defense
- litigation / arbitration / mediation
- risk management
- residential & commercial construction defect issues
- warranty claims
KLC regularly represents a wide range of project owners, homeowners, contractors, subcontractors and suppliers within the construction industry.